DRESS CODE POLICY
- We ask that you respect the honour of the the game of Golf when it comes to dressing for your game.
- Golf Shirts, or mock neck shirts are suggested.
- Bermuda style shorts are recommended .
- Denim shorts or jeans are permitted on the the golf course. We ask that they have no holes.
- Gym shorts, cut-offs, T-shirts ,tank tops and short shorts are for the beach, not the golf course.
SOFT SPIKE POLICY
- Metal spikes are not permitted on the property
- Conforming non-metal spike golf shoes are suggested.
- Running or other flat soled type shoes are acceptable but may not offer enough traction.
- Should shoes require spikes to be changed, Golf Shop staff can perform this service at a cost
- It is against the laws of Ontario to bring any alcoholic beveages on to the golf course property, we ask that you respect our staff and this law.
We have beverage carts on the course, and you make take beverages from the club house. We also have vending machines on two locations
out on the golf course for water and soft drinks.
PACE OF PLAY
The Canadian Golf & Country Club works very hard to ensure proper pace of play. We expect golfers to play 9 holes in 2 hours and 10 minutes
and 18 holes in 4 hrs and 20 minutes OR FASTER. This is roughly 14 minutes per hole. Your place on the golf course is directly behind the
group in front NOT directly in front of the group behind For the enjoyment of everyone on the golf course, golfers that cannot keep pace will be
asked to move ahead on the golf course
Thank you for your kind understanding of our Rules & Regulations. If you need any further clarification please don''t hesitate to email or call the proshop.