2017 Ladies Tuesday Night Golf League Registration Coming Soon!
Last year's league was sold out - click here to be put on our priority list for next season and receive notice as soon as registration is available.
- Reserved Tee Times 3:00 to 6:15 pm on the 9 Hole East Course OR 6pm Shotgun on the West Course (depending on membership type)
- Golf will run from Tuesday May 16th to Tuesday September 5th
- Opening Banquet Tuesday May 9th
5:30pm Cocktails | 7:00pm Dinner (No
- Closing Banquet Tuesday September 12th
6:00pm Cocktails | 7:00pm Dinner ( No Golf )
- Pay as you Play Registration Fee, (weekly applicable green fees extra)
- Includes: Opening and Closing Banquet Dinners, Registration Gift, End of Season Prizes, $50 Pro Shop Gift Card, 1 Free Companion Round, (All Applicable Taxes & Gratuity included)
- Item's included weekly: Complimentary Range Balls, Discounted Cart Rates, ProShop Prize Draws, and entries for our Grand Prize 2018 League Membership Draw.
- Open to the public and annual members
- Extended Season - Now 19 Weeks long (includes opening and closing banquets)
- Ladies League Designated Marshal - pace of play is a big part of enjoying your round, which is why we will have someone ensuring pace is kept and that everyone is enjoying the league.
- West Course Shotgun League including Carts
- East Course League MAXED out at 100 participants
- Ladies Exclusive Clinics - discounted clinics available only to ladies league members.
- Proshop Voucher - extended to cover more items!
2017 Ladies Tuesday Sponsorship Now Available!Do you know someone who in interested in sponsoring a night? Earn a $25.00 Proshop Gift Certificate by bringing a sponsor to us!
As a sponsor you will receive exposure in the following ways:
- Logo placement on menus for your sponsored evening, as well as the opening and closing banquets.
- Logo placement and link to your company website on the ladies league event calendar (located on our website).
- Full Page GPS Advertising on your sponsored evening.
- Introduction in our weekly email sent to our ladies league database. You may feel to provide us with a detailed paragraph about your business and/or a specific product you believe the ladies would be interested in. You may also choose to include a link to your website.
- Distributed flyers/business cards/coupons
- Verbal recognition at your sponsored evening as well as the opening and closing banquets.
- Opportunity to interact with the ladies on the evening of your sponsored night. As the event sponsor we would also like to welcome to you hand out the prizes to the lucky winners of the evening.
- Additional exposure on our social media pages
- Opening Banquet sponsor will also receive a complimentary dinner, 1 alcoholic beverage of choice, and the opportunity to participate in the evening as one of the casino dealers. Banquet will begin at 5:30 PM
Please contact Melissa Hodgins (613-253-3290 X 245) or Danielle Seabrook (613-253-3290 X 221) for more information or contact us by email at email@example.com
For the 2017 Season the Canadian will be processing Ladies League Registration through our website. Payment via Visa, MasterCard or American Express will collected at time of registration. It is important to make sure your email is correct so that you can receive correspondence from the golf club about your league night. Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is on our safe senders list. Please do not hesitate to contact the golf club at 613-253-3290 ext 245 if you have any problems or would like to register over the phone.
Your Ladies League registration includes a great evening to meet everyone and enjoy some great food. Join us May 2nd at 5:30pm for cocktails and 7:00pm for Dinner and to find out what is new for 2017.
Weekly Prize Draws
This season, we will be drawing for exciting prizes including shirts, golf balls, shoes, etc. Each week, we will be holding a contest for a grand prize. Occasionally, you will have the opportunity to purchase additional entries to increase your chances in winning. All money raised goes to the year end prize table. Select prizes can be exchanged for size / colour.
Food & Beverage
Each week our Food & Beverage Department will offer league specials for your post-game enjoyment. Specials will be posted at the registration table. Make this a part of your night out.
Included in your registration fee, the end of season banquet on Tuesday September 5th 2017 and is a fun-filled evening with fine food & prize presentations. It's an evening you won't want to miss.
Tee-Times are assigned on a first come first serve basis. Check-in with the ProShop is required prior to your round.