Player Development Philosophies
- Golf skills are not taught. They are learned. A coach facilitates the process of learning and students must participate as much as possible.
- Instructional programs should be fun, informative and safe.
- There is no single, correct method of teaching.
- There is no single, correct method of learning.
- All people are unique and learn at different rates.
- Mistakes are a great way to learn. Without them, there is no obvious learning.
- The learning process is significantly enhanced through effective use of drills, training aids and video.
- The best players in the world do not consider swing mechanics when they are on the golf course. They merely follow their pre-established routines and react to their desired targets.
- Golf is the greatest game ever invented!
Private Golf Instruction Programs
Private golf lessons are 45 minutes in duration and are exclusively facilitated and delivered by trained Canadian PGA Professionals.
We can fit any lesson package to you.
- Private Lessons
- 1 Learning Session:$70
- 4 Learning Sessions: $225
- Semi-Private Group Golf Lessons:
- 2 Students - $45 per student
- 3 Students - $40 per student
- 4 Students - $35 per student
2016 GROUP PROGRAMS
GET GOLF READY/ADULT BEGINNER LESSONS
$99.00 (plus tax)
If you have ever thought about picking up a golf club, either for the first time or returning to the game once again, you can make golf your sport for a lifetime. The Get Golf Ready Program is designed to teach you in five short lessons everything you’ll need to know to step onto a golf course and get out to play with confidence.
Get Golf Ready consists of five lessons, in which basic skills as well as background regarding the game’s rules, etiquette and values are learned. Techniques such as chipping, putting, full swing, half swing and bunker play, among others, will be emphasized and practiced during significant on-course learning opportunities. Other fundamentals such as guidelines for the use and maintenance of golf equipment, keeping score and navigating the course, will also be learned.
- easy and affordable introduction to the game
- ideal program for golfers with little or no experience
- golf industry-wide sanctioned adult player development program
- small-group environment - Maximum of 8:1 Student/Teacher ratio.
- on the golf course experience each session
|#01 AD-GGR||Apr 30, May 7,14,21,28||11:30am-12:30pm||Click Here|
|#02 AD-GGR||June 4,11,18,25, July 2||11:30am-12:30pm||Click Here|
|#03 AD-GGR||July 9,16,23,30Aug 6||
Women's Group - Beginner
$120.00 (plus tax)
This series of lessons is a women-friendly program designed by a Canadian PGA Class 'A' Professional. These four (60 minute)-sessions program will teach the purpose of each golf club, pre-swing fundamentals, basic swing fundamentals, key areas of the short game, and basic rules and etiquette. This program is designed for women don't have any golf experience and recommended for the beginner golfer
- Specializing in teaching women golfers
- Low student: pro ratio
- Designed to help the women golfer improve their game and their enjoyment of the game
- Golf fundamentals as well as individual needs will be addressed
- Instruction on the newly redesigned state of the art Academy driving range
- Personal and Affordable
Women's Group - Intermediate
$120 (plus tax)
This series of lessons is women friendly program designed by a PGA of Canada Class 'A' Professional. These four (60) minute sessions will teach swing fundamentals, but also more advanced techniques such as bunker play, specialty shots, reading slope and elevation, proper club selection, course management. This program is designed for women who have taken prior lessons, and want to improve their on-course play, and get more enjoyment out of the game
- Specializing in teaching women
- Low student-pro ratio
- Designed to help the female golfer improve their game and their enjoyment of the game
- Golf fundamentals, advanced technique, as well as individual needs will be addressed
- Instruction on the newly designed state of the art Academy driving range
- Personal and affordable
$99.00 (excluding taxes)
There is a misconception that a playing lesson is simply going out for a game with a Professional. The fact is – the coach doesn’t actually play at all. Instead, the coach accompanies the student to several different places on the course and facilitates challenging scenarios – offering multiple opportunities to overcome fear and indecision. Along the way, there are (by virtue of the environment) supplemental and valuable learning opportunities encompassing rules, etiquette, decision-making and club selection. The practice range is felt by many to be a somewhat ‘clinical’ environment. And, while it is a great place to perform the necessary repetitions for making changes in a golfer’s motor pattern, the golf course is where trepidation is more likely exposed. An on-course playing lesson is an opportunity for a qualified coach to facilitate more practical learning and to help players find new confidence in situations where doubt is often the single biggest reason for making poor swings. The very best place to learn is on the course.
PROFESSIONAL CLUB FITTING
$59.99 (excluding taxes)
"Correctly fitted equipment is a critical factor in a golfer’s performance and development."
Henry Brunton, B.P.E., C.P.G.A., Canadian National Golf Coach
"Touring pros play fitted clubs - no matter which brand sponsors them. They know the surest way to wreck a grooved swing is to play poorly fitted clubs. A poorly fitted club will punish a good swing with a bad shot. Properly fitted clubs reward good swings with good shots. Fitted clubs help you swing better – it’s as simple as that, whether you’re an amateur or a pro."
-Peter Jacobsen, PGA Tour Player