NEW AND IMPROVED... Now permitting partial redemption!
Don't have enough points for a FREE round? No worries... use your points to reduce the price! Earn Free Golf, Even Faster!
At the Canadian we appreciate your business and understand you have many choices where to play and purchase your golf merchandise. While many golf clubs have some type of Loyalty Rewards program, we believe the Canadian has one of the most comprehensive programs:
Our points never expire. You don’t have to carry a card.
You accumulate points at varying rates on:
Earn on Pro Shop Purchases
- Daily Green Fees
- Cart Rentals
- Range Purchases
- Club Rentals
- All Pro Shop Merchandise Purchases
Each time you visit the Canadian you will receive 10% of your purchase back in loyalty points on golf services. And on Pro Shop merchandise you will receive from 5-10% of your purchase in loyalty points depending on the item.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I accumulate points?
The first time you book a tee time or you play at the Canadian, we will build a customer profile, name, phone number, and your email address etc. Then each time you make a purchase at the golf club, points will be accumulated based upon purchased items. It is important to make sure you are using the same profile by identifying yourself to our staff.
Points will automatically be added to your profile each time a purchase is made.
What are Bonus Points?
From time to time we will offer Bonus Points for playing in a certain time frame or use Bonus Points to draw your attention to certain merchandise sales or event promotions.
How do I Redeem Points?
You can redeem your points by simply asking to redeem points when you check into the pro shop.
What can I redeem points towards?
Points can be used to pay for Green fees, carts, club rentals, & range balls. Depending the time of day you are redeeming points, will determine the number of points required for the redemption.
As with all loyalty reward programs, there are exceptions. We do not award points, nor can points be redeemed towards the following items:
Alcoholic Beverages, pre packaged food items (i.e. muffins, soft drinks, chocolate bars and chips etc.)
Items purchased from the Beverage Cart(s)
Tournament green fees, carts and tournament meals
Club Memberships, Academy Memberships and Gold Memberships
Gold or Club Member Rounds or Carts
Discounted Pre-purchased Green Fee Rounds or packages
Lessons, clinics or camps
No Worries Golf Guarantee
- Let’s face it life is busy; planning that next round of golf can seem challenging at times. The Canadian is pleased to introduce a flexible solution for our customers, which provides maximum value for your golfing dollars.
- You don’t have to worry about waiting for that perfect day or wondering if you have enough time for your round golf, as you only pay for what you used it is really that simple!
- So book your round come play, if the weather man is right - no worries, we provide you with a rain check for your un-played holes. If the weather man is wrong, you got to enjoy a great day on the golf course.
If for whatever reason you can’t finish we simply provide you with a rain check for value of your un-played holes that can be used the next time you join us for a game.
- How does it work you ask? Let’s say you paid $36 for 18 holes of golf, and you had to leave early to get to a BBQ. Simply stop in the proshop, and we'll give you a raincheck of $2 per hole for every hole you didn't play. It's that easy!
The No Worries Golf Guarantee Only at the Canadian
Too Wet, Too Cold, Too Hot, Too Windy, No Time, No Worries!
Play, Eat & Shop your way to Free Golf
Earn 10% in Loyalty points on all purchases*
*Loyalty points cannot be collected on alcoholic beverages
No Worries Golf Guarantee Fine Print
Valid email required, along with name and phone number. Rainchecks are awarded based upon green fee / cart amount paid at start of round.
Not valid for after 6pm twilight rate.
Not valid for complimentary rounds, member rounds or third party rounds such as Club EG and Golf Now